• High school Transcript/ Mark sheet average 65% is required for all programs
• Applicant has to clear university entrance test Important Dates:
Deadline for submission of documents: in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the KR on the start of admission of applicants • Last date of arrival in Bishkek: in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the KR on the start of admission of applicants • Test of Russian Language Proficiency: at the arrival to the university (Dependence upon regulations) List of Required Documents:
• Copy of the passport
• Certificate of completion of high school (If certificate is issued by high school, applicant has to submit additional document a Certificate of Apostille/Authentication from home country’s Ministry of Education)
• High school Transcript/Mark sheet
• Photo 3x4 (6 pcs/jpg)
• If available the certificates of international and national level university entrance tests (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, OSYS, NCEE, ЕНТ, NTC etc)
• Notarized translation of all documents into Russian (CERTIFICATE, TRANSCRIPT, PASSPORT)
• Payment for applying for an electronic visa for 3 months in the amount of $ 100Application Procedure:
• Kindly visit our iip.kg to get information about faculties and departments. After you decide which department you want to apply to, kindly write us an email at email@example.com
• After receiving an email from you, we will send a link for online application form that you will have to fill in, attach needed documents and submit.
• The International Student Coordinator will send a link to the test for admission to the IIP. Based on the results of the test, and also if the documents are found to be satisfactory, we notify the applicant.
• Support for obtaining a visa (cost of 3 month visa is $100)
• Upon arrival, applicant must submit the full required package of documents and pay 30% of total tuition fee.
• After that you will be registered to the university system and officially you become a student at Institute of Innovative Professions
• After applicant’s documents will be submitted to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic for an Equivalence Certificate. Issuance of Equivalence Certificate lies solely on decision of Ministry of Education and ScienceContact Information: Prof. Vitaly Kopnov International Students Coordinator E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +996 552 684 685 (WhatsApp) Address: IIP, Str. Isakeyev,34/1 Bishkek 720027, Kyrgyzstan